Hiring Accountants In Dubai: Majid Al Futtaim Group is hiring for the position of Revenue Accountant.
Majid Al Futtaim Group is hiring Revenue Accountants in Dubai, UAE. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance and 3 –4 years of experience in Finance Support Function is mandatory.
Hey there! Are you looking for an Accounting job in Dubai, UAE?
Then you are in a right place.
Majid Al Futtaim Group is hiring for the position of Revenue Accountant. Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai. As of 2015, it owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa.
The company is voted to be one of the "good ones".
• Run monthly recurring billing and ensure the monthly revenues booked agree with the signed lease agreements.
• Prepare and update receipts to tenants for various payment collection i.e. rent, utilities and deposits etc.,
• Review and reconcile tenant accounts balances for revenue and receivables with GL on monthly basis and ensure no integrity issue is pending.
• Run IAS 17 and ensure the accuracy of adjustment entries processed on a monthly basis.
• Prepare tenants’ statements of account as and when required.
• Assist and provide swift feedback to Leasing and Asset Management teams in day-to-day transactions pertaining to renewal, amendments, surrender and new deals.
• Provide historical information and analysis as and when required.
• Support the business by reducing review and processing time for all Revenue and Receivables transactions, i.e. refunds, Statements of Accounts and billing.
• Ensure the clearing of any reconciling item resulting from revenue bank accounts reconciliation on a timely basis.
• Review and ensure the correctness of tenants’ balances for advances, deposits, receivables and revenue on monthly basis.
• Coordinate with the Oman / Bahrain offices daily and ensure that the daily bank processing for all collections is performed on a timely basis.
• Submit monthly consolidated financial key information related to A/R and revenue area.
• Review percentage rent calculation and ensure accuracy completeness and timely billing.
• Review all tenants’ refunds ensuring compliance with lease agreements and the company’s financial policies and procedures.
• Ensure Tenant Variation to standard lease terms and conditions are duly supported with TVR form approved as per DoA requirements.
• Review tenant utilities recovery accounts and ensure all tenants are paying either through a lease agreement or on an actual consumption basis.
• Prepare tenants’ accounts reconciliations as well as follow-up on pending issues and old outstanding items.
• Ensure Proper review and check over the billing and collection process ensuring timely and accurate generation and distribution of A/R invoices and receipts.
• Assist in other ad-hoc analysis, financial reporting and other various tasks related to areas of responsibility.
• Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
• Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values in the assigned area of responsibility and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibits the same all the time.
Personal Characteristics and Required Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. Professional qualification such as ACMA /ACCA etc. is a plus.
- Minimum 3 –4 years of post-qualification experience working within a Finance Support Function. Good knowledge and experience of A/R and Revenue Accounting within a reputed real estate development/asset management organization in GCC or abroad in a similar role.
AED 2.5T-8T per month (approx 22.54 INR)
So what are you waiting for? Go for it and advance your career.