Optum is hiring for the role of Director, Cyber Security, M&A.
This role will be part of UHG’s (UnitedHealth Group) Enterprise Information Security organization to onboard and secure UHG’s mergers and acquisitions. The person in this role will design, manage scope and lead their M&A security onboarding program.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain the M&A security onboarding program info from past lessons learned. and emerging threats.
- Drive program to completion at new M&A entities within target timeframes.
- Develop and maintain Security onboarding program marketing materials.
- Manage contracting firms, supporting delivery of onboarding requirements.
- Resolve key security onboarding program issues, risks, and decisions for Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Refine program activities with clear completion criteria.
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment).
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 10 or more years of cybersecurity experience
- Experience with managing enterprise programs in a matrixed organization
- Drove quick decisions on complex topics with large stakeholder groups
- Developed and presented cybersecurity risk mitigation to senior leadership
- Worked across IT, Security, and LOB teams
- Experience in onboarding and integrating mergers and acquisitions
- Experience in understanding attack vectors, current threats, and security remediation strategies
- Master’s degree in Healthcare, Cyber Security, or Business Administration
- Experience with M&A at UHG
Click here to apply
As part of UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 6 company, Optum is a leading health services and technology company dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone. With more than 115,000 people collaborating worldwide, Optum combines people, technology, data, and action to improve the delivery, quality, and efficiency of health care.