Dubai Job Vacancy for CA, CMA, CPA: McKinsey & Company, Hilton, Majid Al Futtaim are now hiring!
Check out these vacancies from McKinsey & Company, Hilton, Majid Al Futtaim that are looking to hire CA, CMA, CPA. Apply today.
The Finance Story collates job opportunities from the Middle East and India on a daily basis to help you in your career.
Are you a CPA, CA, CMA, or CIMA qualified and looking for top Finance jobs in Dubai?
Check out these vacancies from McKinsey & Company, Hilton, Majid Al Futtaim and more companies that we have collated for you.
They are looking to hire Finance Controllers, Investment Banking Analysts, and Business Analysts. Look interesting?
ADNOC is hiring for Finance Controller (Financial Accounts)
ADNOC is one of the world's leading energy producers and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the Abu Dhabi economy.
Founded in 1971, ADNOC has been responsible for harnessing the UAE’s energy resources by meeting the demands of an ever-changing energy market and ultimately transforming our nation.
For this role, you have to support the Finance Management in controlling the General Accounts Activities.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, MBA or Professional Certification in a related educational discipline.
- Professional Qualification such as CPA, CA, CMA, CIMA (Preferable).
- 8 years of progressive experience in financial statutory reporting, auditing and financial accounting within a large industrial organization, preferably in the Oil and Gas industry or a publicly listed company.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in IFRS accounting standards and practices.
- Experienced in coordinating the closing of the monthly general ledger, including
- Preparation of the financial statements, consolidated reporting, cash flow forecasts and monthly financial statement forecasting.
- COSO certified and experienced in internal controls over financial reporting, and financial policies to ensure conformance and compliance with laws and statutory requirements.
- Experienced in performing ad hoc financial modelling to support existing and new business decisions
- Experienced in a supervisory role with strong leadership skills in delivering results
- Experience in statistical analysis of significant balance sheet accounts including accruals.
- Working experience in improving financial performance.
- Experience in technical report writing.
- Excellent skills in advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and other IT applications relevant to the job.
- Previous experience in Hyperion and SAP is an asset.
Click here to apply.
Hilton is looking to hire an Accounting Supervisor
Hilton Worldwide is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and resorts.
This role ensures a robust control and compliance environment and supports the hotel/hotels to maximize profit and contributes to implementing EMEA Operations Finance innovations and projects.
What are they looking for?
• Ability to analyze large volumes of complex financial information from many sources and create reports, forecasts, and projections
• Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate
• Ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
• Ability to help develop problem-solving skills among direct reports and other team members as appropriate
• Ability to take initiative to identify, prioritize and implement all elements required for the team to fulfil responsibilities
• Detail oriented and organized
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Outlook with the ability to quickly learn new programs when required
University degree in Accounting or Finance
Click here to apply
Delta Partners is hiring an Investment Banking Analyst
Delta Partners is a leading Strategy Consulting practice specialising in the telecoms, media and tech industries.
They have offices in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America.
As part of the role, you will be working on some of the most challenging mandates within the rapidly transforming TMT landscape.
- At least 1-3 years of work experience in consulting, investment banking, private equity or corporate finance (big 4) experience in a leading firm.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business, Finance, Management or Engineering related degree.
- MBA from a top business school and/or CFA would be an advantage.
- Sound understanding of Corporate Finance principles and methodologies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong financial modelling, analytical and overall advanced excel skills.
- Basic knowledge or interest in the Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry.
Click here to apply
McKinsey & Company is hiring for the role of Business Analyst
McKinsey & Company is a highly reputable global management consulting firm that was founded in 1926. It provides professional services to corporate clients, governments, and other organizations.
In this role, you will help their clients in the private, public, and social sectors solve some of their most pressing problems.
You will also work with a range of experts in the firm, from data scientists to researchers to software and app designers.
- Undergraduate degree or master’s degree or 1+ years of work experience after completing your undergraduate degree; Requirements may vary by country or practice
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Capability to drive an independent workstream in the context of a broader team project
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Ability to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and local office language(s)
Click here to apply
Majid Al Futtaim Job Vacancies in Dubai
Majid Al Futtaim is looking to hire a Controllership Manager
It is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai. As of 2015, it owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa
This position is responsible to ensure the adequacy of the internal control environment, ensuring GS delivery of services, Forecast, reviewing and reporting balance sheet among others.
Qualifications and Skills
- A qualified accountant, holding CA/ ACCA/ CPA degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of post-qualification experience
- Excel Expertise
- Prior transformation/automation experience.
Click here to apply
Looking to accelerate your career? Fill up this form to talk to an industry expert.