Landmark Group's Lifestyle is hiring Assistant Manager - Finance in Dubai. MBA in Finance or CAs can apply.
Lifestyle, the subsidiary of Landmark Group is hiring Assistant Manager of Finance in Dubai, UAE. If you are an MBA in Finance or a Chartered Accountant then this is your chance.
Lifestyle, the subsidiary of Landmark Group is hiring Assistant Manager - Finance in Dubai, UAE.
Yes, you heard that right, in Dubai!
If you are looking for a job in Dubai and have experience in finance then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
This is a strategic role based in the head office. As part of the team, your responsibility would be to drive insightful analysis for the business P&L Control, managing budgeting and forecasting cycles, and commercial controls.
Expected salary: AED 16T per month
Education qualifications: MBA in Finance or Chartered Accountant
Experience: 2-4 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for FP&A activities and insightful analysis for the business (including Topline, Margins, Overheads, Inventory, Capex)
- Timely analysis and reporting of financial performance at store and SBU level, control on each line item of the P&L, insightful analysis based MIS reporting to the CEO, CFO and Sr. Leadership
- Driving commercial agreement negotiations and Agreements between Lifestyle Buyers & Vendors
- Co-ordinate monthly book closing activities with Territories and Corporate, ensuring Provisions booking/reversals, right booking of costs, capex capitalisation, margin control
- Overheads control for the Concept and business Partnering support for support functions like Marketing, Projects
- Drive finalization of annual budget process with strong coordination with all stakeholders
- Initiate and implement improvements and automations in business processes
- OTB control
Desired Candidate Profile
- Retail industry experience would be a preferred add-on
- Experienced in Financial Planning and analysis (FP&A)
- Sharp analytical mindset, a flair for number crunching, and bringing out insights rather than just reporting numbers
- Strong Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication skills (fluency in English is a must because of the multicultural environment)
If you have all the abovementioned qualities then what are you waiting for? It's time to grab the opportunity and boost your career.
Lifestyle is an Emirati retail fashion brand which comes under the Dubai-based retail and hospitality conglomerate, the Landmark Group.