If you are looking for transaction advisory jobs or M&A jobs in India, then you should certainly give this role a chance.
Infinyte Club is a platform that will aid liquidity creation for ESOPs and unlock access to exclusive opportunities to further redeploy that wealth into other high-growth investment opportunities.
The company is looking for a stellar individual to join its Transaction Team to drive end-to-end transaction advisory and execution while managing tax compliance and regulatory aspects.
- Managing transaction execution with a consumer mindset. Work closely with business teams, functional experts (legal, tax, accounting, etc), and various due diligence advisors to enable primary and secondary PE transactions.
- Evaluating various structures via which private equity transactions can be enabled
- Working with cross-functional teams (tech/product/ business), helping them to embed compliance processes and related documentation into products by breaking down the transaction journey into granular steps.
- Independently developing financial models for investment opportunities. Perform detailed financial analysis, develop pro forma financial models, valuation analysis, and synergy models in support of potential transactions
- Assist in the preparation of detailed presentations for internal projects, M&A, or investment opportunities for discussion at the board level
- Performing and synthesizing comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
Educational and Other Requirements
- Chartered Accountant, or Company Secretary + Law with about 1 – 4 yrs of experience
- Experience in (a) transactions including M&A/equity investments, or (b) consulting in the financial services sector/ Fintech/ Proptech/Alternate investment platform, would be an advantage
- Understands the nitty gritty of executing a transaction (such as documentation, compliances, related timelines, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the SEBI world e.g. CIS norms, tax optimization, ODI/ OPI norms, etc.
- Familiarity with aspects of VC deal-making (from due diligence to deal structuring, negotiating key terms, reviewing legal documentation, and post-close deal management);
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, attention to detail, and ability to carry out sophisticated financial modeling
- Broad financial acumen including a strong foundation in corporate finance principles, including valuations principles
- Passionate about early-stage investing, technology, and start-ups
- Temperament to work in cross-functional teams and ability to interact and coordinate with other businesses, teams, and individuals for execution
- A strong professional network in the core VC and start-up ecosystem in India is a plus
Send your CV on email@example.com with subject “Transactions | ”
Salary to be expected:
INR 12 -20 lakhs per annum + stocks depending on the candidate.
So are you searching for the latest job vacancy for CA? Then hurry and apply today.