"The UAE’s Top Finance Jobs: PwC, KPMG, and Hilton are hiring. Apply for Your Dream Job Today"
Companies like PwC, KPMG, Hilton, and Majid Al Futtaim in UAE are offering competitive compensation packages and exciting opportunities. If you are a Chartered Accountant, CPA or ACCA , apply today.
The Finance Story collates job opportunities from the Middle East and India on a daily basis to help you in your career.
Are you a finance professional looking to take your career to the next level? Look no further than the United Arab Emirates (UAE)!
With a booming finance industry and high demand for skilled workers, the UAE is the perfect destination for anyone seeking to advance their career.
Companies like PwC, KPMG, Hilton, and Majid Al Futtaim are offering competitive compensation packages and exciting opportunities.
So if you are looking for a job for Chartered Accountant in Dubai, UAE, and are a CPA or ACCA then you’d want to consider these vacancies that we have collated for you.
PwC UAE Careers
PwC - Corporate Tax, Senior Manager
PwC is among the leading professional services networks in the world.
With offices in 152 countries and almost 328,000 people, they help organisations and individuals with quality Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
The role entails managing a portfolio of clients, handling and dealing with their corporate tax requirements, updates and other corporate tax-related matters, holding discussions with regulators to negotiate disputes/ rulings and interpretation of tax provisions, as well as being involved in tax accounting.
- A professional (tax or accounting) qualification (e.g. ACA, CTA, ADIT, ACCA or equivalent) is preferred.
- You will have gained significant corporate tax advisory experience pertaining to multi-jurisdictional businesses.
- You will also have experience of tax reporting, tax accounting and/or tax audit.
- Ideally, you will also have knowledge of the BEPS initiatives and the latest international tax developments.
- You will need strong analytical skills, commercial awareness and a flexible approach, combined with the ability to work as part of a number of client teams simultaneously.
- You will have at least 7 years of relevant work experience.
Click here to apply
PwC - Assurance - External Audit Senior Associate (Banking)
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East has around 7,000 people in 12 countries across the region including United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan.
As an External Audit Senior Associate, you will be reporting to Managers and above, working as part of a team that helps the clients build trust, solve complex challenges, and proactively assist in managing several engagements. Your job duties will include but will not be limited to:
- A degree in accounting, finance or any other related academic major.
- Completed or pursuing a professional qualification, such as ACCA, CA, or CPA (preferably)
- Progressive experience at the Senior Associate level working with a range of external audit clients in a Big 4 professional services firm
- Experience in auditing Banking clients is considered an asset.
- Bilingual proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written) is a plus
- Experience in applying the international standards on Auditing (ISAs) on the external audit of financial services with excellent IFRS knowledge relevant to the FS practice (such as IFRS 9, 7) and financial services regulations
- Knowledge of any Audit technologies and experience using Data Analytics tools is a plus
Click here to apply
Dubai Department of Economy and Tourism - Chief Accountant
The Dubai Department of Economy and Tourism - DET is the principal authority for the planning, supervision, development and marketing of Dubai’s business and tourism sectors. It is also responsible for the licensing and classifying all types of businesses, including hotels, tour operators and travel agents.
Execute transactional accounting and report drafting activities (including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, fixed assets accounts, financial closures, and taxation) according to set procedures and standards
- University/College Degree in a related field
- 5+ Years of relevant experience
Click here to apply
Majid Al Futtaim - Development Manager
Majid Al Futtaim is an Emirati holding company based in Dubai. As of 2015, it owned and operated shopping malls, retail, and leisure establishments in the Middle East and North Africa
You have to assist the Development Director (“DD”) or Senior Development Manager (“SDM”) in due diligence, business plan, joint venture document (where appropriate) feasibility studies, master plan, infrastructure plans etc. You also have to coordinate with sales, marketing, and the project management team. Assist with managing internal or external teams in successfully executing commercially viable development options.
- Undergraduate degree in property/construction, architecture, planning, urban design or engineering
- Graduate degree or a keen understanding of real estate finance, finance, business administration or equivalent
- 7- 10 years relevant experience out of which 3 years should be at an equivalent Management level at a recognized real estate and property development business
- 3-5 years of Management Experience in real estate development preferably within residential.
- Middle East Experience
- Understanding of real estate finance, feasibilities and business plans
- Understanding of planning, urban design, architectural and infrastructure design and project management
- Understanding of corporate governance, organizational management & leadership
- Reporting & strategic planning
- Understand software applications such as Excel, Estate Master, MS Project, PowerPoint and others
Click here to apply
Hilton - Cluster Income Auditor
Hilton Worldwide is an American multinational hospitality company that manages and franchises a broad portfolio of hotels and resorts.
Hilton Garden Inn is a Hilton Worldwide-owned American network of mid-priced, restricted or concentrated service hotels.
Your role would be to review, analyze, and recommend improvements to the daily financial reports and processes to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Experience in the hotel/leisure / retail sector
- Possess strong organisational skills
- A good understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
- Strong influencing, inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous Accounts/Finance experience in a high-volume department, preferably within a hotel environment
- Experience with the PeopleSoft system
Click here to apply.
KPMG - Senior Analyst - Finance Business Partnering
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International Limited is one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Providing analysis of the past/actual data and presenting relevant conclusions to the stakeholders. Identifying areas in engagement management and reporting which need improvement and proposing changes.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance. MBA in Finance or Accounting
- Member of a recognized accounting body (CPA, CA, ACCA, CFA, etc.)
Work experience requirements:
- 4-6 years of experience in a professional services organization
- Experience in a Finance function is a plus
Knowledge / Technical Skills
- Ability to interrogate and interpret large volumes of data, provide insight into these results, and provide management recommendations.
- Sound working knowledge of MS Office required
- Experience with ERP and BI systems
- Current knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and financial reports
Click here to apply
Looking to accelerate your career in finance? Fill up this form to talk to an industry expert