Latest FP&A job vacancy in RSM US, Philips and the like, curated for you. Qualified CA, CFA or CMA can apply.
Here are 6 job vacancies for FP&A Professionals, and Finance Managers from Philips, RSM, JP Morgan & chase and more companies. Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration is required.
The Finance Story collates job opportunities from the Middle East on a daily basis to help you in your career.
Do you have a degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration? Are you an expert modeller with communication, consultative, and leadership skills to help guide major projects?
If you are looking for finance jobs in India, then here are 6 job vacancies for you that we have curated.
Phillips, RSM US, JP Morgan & chase and more companies are hiring FP&A Professionals and Finance Managers.
RSM US is hiring for the role of Strategic Finance and FP&A
RSM is the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to the middle market. With over 11,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada and a global presence in 120 countries, our purpose is to deliver the power of being understood to our clients, colleagues and communities.
RSM seeks a proven financial modelling specialist who brings deep modelling and consulting experience
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 10+ years of consulting or industry experience working with professional services / financial modelling organizations or related industry experience.
- Experience building financial models to enable better decision-making to support mergers and acquisitions, private equity buy-side and sell-side, strategic business planning, feasibility studies, working capital and cash flow management, corporate and financial restructuring, divestment, post-merger integration, and cost reduction programs.
- An expert modeller with communication, consultative, and leadership skills to help guide major projects
- Proven ability to lead a business, including growing talent and overseeing the successful delivery of large-scale solutions
- The core focus on developing future talent by empowering direct reports with knowledge and opportunities to grow in their careers
- Develop long-term relationships and networks internally
- Interact and communicate effectively with teammates, internal stakeholders, and clients
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility to team members
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and client service
- Knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior consulting experience relevant to industry-specific business and consulting functions
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with data modeling and database development and management
- Experience with data analysis visualizations and support data linkages to those visualizations
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Alteryx, PowerBi, Tableau, etc.
MBA / CA / CFA (International)
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Click here to apply
Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is looking for a Senior Global Accountant
BCG is a global consulting firm that partners with leaders in business and society to tackle their most important challenges.
The Senior Global Accountant will be a critical resource to various leaders within the GICAR team and will partner with other GAC team members including the Managing Director and Partner (“MDP”) Accounting, and Revenue Accounting.
The position is a member of the Global Investments, Consolidations, Accounting and Reporting (“GICAR”) team under the direction of the Global Accounting Senior Director.
The GICAR team is part of a broader team, the Global Accounting and Control (“GAC”) team that is under the direction of the Global Finance Executive Director & Corporate Controller.
Experience & Qualification
- 2-4 years of accounting-related work experience, including experience with US GAAP accounting and financial reporting
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required
- CPA preferred
- Previous experience working in a major public accounting firm or a large multinational company within a multi-currency environment, where foreign operations represent a significant portion of consolidated results
- Sound knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Detail-oriented and analysis focused
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; comfortable interacting with peer group, senior leaders, and third-party service providers
- Advanced computer literacy (use of Windows and corresponding software applications including PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Experience using Oracle-based accounting systems including Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Oracle 12R, Oracle Smart View and Oracle Financials is a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects or other comparable systems is a plus but not required
- Experience with advanced data analysis/reporting tools is a huge plus but not required (i.e., Tableau, Alteryx, Python, etc.)
New Delhi, India
Click here to apply
Saint-Gobain is hiring Finance Managers
Saint-Gobain is a French multinational corporation, headquartered on the outskirts of Paris at La Défense and in Courbevoie. The group operates in 67 countries worldwide.
The Group has adopted a systematic focus in launching its individual businesses in India and currently operates in two business sectors: Innovative Materials and Construction Products.
We are looking for a Finance Manager for the Mid-Senior level.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Mid/Senior level Finance Controlling / Management Accounts for independent SOA
- Monthly profitability analysis (including manufacturing variances).
- Release of Item cost in SAP.
- Finalizing Budgets with all the relevant assumptions, taking into account the business scenario and external environment.
- Specific emphasis on releasing exceptional management reports within defined deadlines, to aid business in decision making
- Capex projects - track spend / follow-through for government grants, etc. /
- Experience in working capital management
- Focus on building good internal controls and improvements in processes.
- Coordinate closely with FSSC on Ledger reviews, CWIP / Capitalizations and Statutory audit requirements
CA / CMA
Click here to apply
JP Morgan & Chase’s Consumer & Community Banking division is looking to hire a Financial Analyst
JP Morgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
They are looking for an adept FP&A Professional for their Consumer & Community Banking division
You will be expected to deliver value-added financial reporting and analysis, for one of their key financial measures such as revenues, expenses, headcount, or profitability modelling.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a subject of a technical nature
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Inquisitive, enthusiastic and diligent, and capable of challenging peers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex issues clearly
- Highly motivated and able to thrive and think clearly under pressure and tight deadlines
- Integrity in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Team player with the ability to be respected as a trusted partner for the Business, Finance, and FP&A Teams
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Click here to apply
Philips India Limited is looking for an FP&A Manager
Philips India Limited is a subsidiary of Royal Philips of the Netherlands, a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health.
Philips leverages advanced technology, and deep clinical, and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions.
As an analyst, your major challenge (not limited to) is to help Philips with multiple key projects which contribute to the vision of Philips. You will be a member of the FP&A Operations team in GBS Chennai majorly liaising with the Finance Controller/Head of Finance.
Skills and Experience
- Understanding of Concept/flow of process
- Drive footprint discussions, drive discussion with the business
- Basic Knowledge of SAP
- Understanding of Philips’s businesses
- Understanding of Finance, Supply chain and procurement processes
- Analysis skills
- Understand the actual vs. forecast and give insight into this
- Perform monthly reporting/ quarterly reporting and make targets well underpinned
- Influence various expert and management layers
- Integrate contributions from several business functions like Finance, Supply chain, Procurement and IT
- Project management skills
- Experience in managing complex projects. Understanding building, testing and deploying IT Applications
- Experience with project planning and tracking
- It is a plus to have led large projects, especially in the area of Inventory, Cost of Non-Quality or any key KPIs
Click here to apply
Wells Fargo is hiring Finance Analysts
Wells Fargo India enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling.
Their consumer lending finance group brings together enterprise functions that drive Wells Fargo's financial management, including accounting and control, financial planning and analysis, line of business finance, asset-liability management, treasury, tax management, and the company's investment portfolios.
They are looking for an expert Finance Analyst.
- Postgraduate in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Candidate must have hands-on experience in LOB/ segment/ product reporting/ management reporting/ dashboard / analytics/ commentary
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in finance or reporting roles, including monthly close, management reporting, Reconciliation & General ledger with good analysis and commentary skills.
- Preferably should have relevant banking experience with hands-on experience in management reporting, forecasting and planning processes.
- Candidate should be fairly familiar with the AU/OU/ Hierarchy process, and should also be extremely good at change management and ability to turn around the reports not only with speed but with high quality, integrated controls and checks.
- Candidate should also have good financial modelling, template building, dashboard and presentation skills as this will help in transforming reports to the next level.
- Candidate should have Essbase/Hyperion experience and should be a subject matter expert in data retrievals from different cubes.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to perform complex analyses, build financial models, draw conclusions, and communicate recommendations to business leaders.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Macros, Access and Power point.
- Preferable to have prior experience in an FP&A role, with expertise in review and modification of financial reporting along with variance analysis to drive value
- Expertise with Essbase along with SQL skills and query management. Knowledge of Tableau and data analytics will be added advantage.
- Comfortable working in flexible timings to maximize overlap with US counterparts
Reference Number: R-225276
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Click here to apply