Vacancy at Marriott International for Finance Executive - Income Auditor.
Marriott International is hiring Finance Executive - Income Auditor with 2 years of experience in Auditing, Payroll, Quality Standards, and Financial Accounting. Apply today.
Do you have more than 2 years of experience in Auditing, Payroll, Quality Standards, and Financial accounting? Check out the job opportunity at Marriott International.
This famous multinational company is headquartered in Bethesda, USA. It encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,500 properties in 30 leading hotel brands across 132 countries.
As a Finance Executive - Income Auditor you will be required to
- Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures
- Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized financial information
- Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers
- Prepare, maintain, audit, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures
- Follow-up and resolve past due accounts and vendor invoices until payment in full is received or resolved
- Coordinate tasks and work with other departments.
- Assign and ensure work tasks are completed on time and that they meet appropriate quality standards
Skills needed for the role
Click here to apply for the job.