KPMG Lower Gulf is hiring for International Taxation role: Looking for an opportunity in Dubai? Apply Today.
Want to work at KPMG Lower Gulf? Tax Professionals with 4-6 experience can apply for the role of Senior Consultant - Customs and International Trade at the Big 4 and work in Dubai.
Are you a Tax Professional thinking of working at one of the Big 4s in the UAE? You are in luck!
KPMG Lower Gulf is looking to hire Senior Consultant for Customs and International Trade. Sound interesting?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join the growing team of KPMG Lower Gulf in an emerging market.
With so many offerings, you will have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. KPMG’s Tax service line in the MENA (Middle East and North Africa) is going through a period of significant growth.
Now is an excellent time to join.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Actively undertake business development with existing as well as new/potential clients to generate projects and revenue for the tax practice and for other functions of the firm.
- Participate in proposals for tax projects and multifunctional projects including proposal strategy and development.
- Provide inputs to the pricing of the engagement, and coordinate with other parties for inputs into the proposal.
- Delivers high-quality tax engagements for Partners/Directors.
- Coordinate with other offices, critically review inputs received from such offices, and challenge the conclusions reached based on prior experience.
- Ensures that practice management is up to date including prompt submission of timesheets, client files, billing, collection, WIP review, payouts to other offices, multi-firm engagement documentation and closure of engagements on the system
- Actively manage teams, including effective delegation, review of work, and training on the job.
- Provide inputs into the budgeting process and business plan development as necessary.
- Coordinate with the Partner / Director as well as effectively act as a channel between the team and leadership.
- Undertake performance manager role for team members reporting, and ensure that the performance management cycle is completed effectively and timely.
- Deliver quality, client-centric solutions. Manage the preparation, delivery, reporting and evaluation of larger and higher-risk projects and engagements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance, Accounting, and International Relations
- Potentially an advanced degree/certification in Customs & Trade
Work Experience Requirements
- 4-6 years of experience
- Big 4 Experience Preferred
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to work autonomously
- Has excellent report-writing skills
Knowledge / Technical Skills
- Strong knowledge of customs origin, valuations & classification
- Strong experience in business development, client relationship and client management, including preparing action plans for business development and identifying opportunities for cross-selling
- Good risk management knowledge and application including documentation, and ability to escalate issues quickly to risk management specialists for resolution.
- Good practice management skills including debtors, timesheets, billing, and follow-up on recovery with clients.
So what are you waiting for? Click here to apply for the job today.