Looking for a job in the UAE? KPMG, EY, and Binance are hiring CAs, CPAs. Apply now.
We have gathered the latest job vacancies in KPMG, EY, Binance, Halliburton, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) and the like. If you are a CA, CPA, CFA, or ACCA qualified then apply today.
The Finance Story collates job opportunities from the Middle East and India on a daily basis to help you in your career.
Dreamt of working in one of the Big 4s in the UAE?
Perhaps you wish to work at Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)? Or searching for top Finance jobs in Dubai? We have got you covered.
We have gathered the latest job vacancies that are available in KPMG, EY, Binance, Halliburton, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) and the like.
If you are a CA, CPA, CFA, or ACCA qualified, then look through the listings and find the perfect job for you.
Urgent job vacancies in Dubai
Halliburton is hiring Accountants
Halliburton Company is an American multinational corporation responsible for most of the world's hydraulic fracturing operations. It operates in more than 70 countries.
Your job role would be developmental and is intended to expose incumbents to moderately complex aspects of general accounting, internal controls, financial analysis and reporting, forecasting etc.
- An undergraduate degree in accounting, business, or other related fields
- A minimum of nine (9) months of experience in accounting-related roles
- Knowledge of US GAAP or country-specific accounting principles
Click here to apply
Ernst & Young (EY) is hiring Senior Financial Auditors
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England.
It is one of the largest professional services networks in the world, and it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
EY is looking for Senior Auditors to join their Audit practices in Dubai. In this role, you will help their clients meet their requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A degree in accounting, finance, commerce or a related field
- Professional qualifications, such as ACCA, CA, CPA
- At least four years of professional experience in external financial audit
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Track record with an international audit firm
- Proficiency in the Arabic language
Click here to apply
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) is looking for a Senior Auditor to join them.
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank PJSC, commonly called ADCB, is a bank based in the United Arab Emirates.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank offering a wide range of products and services such as retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking etc.
ADCB is hiring a Senior Auditor for their team.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- At least 4 years of experience in operations and financial audits, credit reviews or information systems (IS) audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance or Computer Science
- Certification in Banking Accounting or Auditing or experience with a reputable organization
- Ability to identify and gather information needed for assignments
- Knowledge of audit interviewing techniques and guidelines.
- Ability to objectively question individuals to gather and understand facts about
processes, events or transactions
- Communications/interpersonal skills
- Interviewing skills
Click here to apply
KPMG Lower Gulf Limited is hiring Assistant Manager - Accounting and Finance (Abu Dhabi)
KPMG International Limited is a multinational professional services network and one of the world's largest accounting firms.
It is one of the Big Four accounting organizations, providing audit, tax and advisory services in more than 155 countries.
As part of this role, you would lead and manage projects or work-streams of a small to medium size and complexity (including analyzing and interpreting data, drafting report findings and attending client meetings)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Professional accounting and/or finance qualification (e.g., CPA, CA, ACCA, CFA)
Work experience requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of financial accounting experience in a relevant organization (preferably in big four accounting firms - audit and/or accounting advisory teams)
- Experience in the MENA market is highly recommended
- Demonstrate expertise in the industry (Energy, Healthcare, Financial Services, and/or Public sector) leading practices
- Strong awareness of non-technical accounting matters (corporate finance, ESG, deals, tax, legal, etc.
Technical skills requirements:
- Extensive technical accounting experience in IFRS and IPSAS
- Strong analytical skills (an eye for detail and awareness of broader business issues)
- Deep understanding of finance business processes and finance controls
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Oracle, SAP, Power BI, Visio, Blueworks, and Aries will be preferred
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Click here to apply
Binance is looking for a Finance Business Partner – Marketing
Binance is the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of the daily trading volume. It allows for the buying, selling, and exchanging of cryptocurrencies.
It is serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- 6-10 years of experience in an FP&A or strategic finance role supporting a Marketing function
- Or experience in a Marketing role supporting analytics & strategy with Finance background at a large internet company (B2C)
- Analytical problem solver with extensive experience building complex financial and/or operating models
- Ability to craft executive-level presentations and develop succinct narratives outlining the key points of a deliverable and next-step action items
- Demonstrated abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proven proclivity for quickly identifying and methodically resolving potential roadblocks
Click here to apply.
Found your dream job, but wondering how to crack the interview? Talk to an industry expert to further your career. Fill up this form and we will help you.