The Finance Story collates job opportunities from the Middle East on a daily basis to help you in your career. More on this soon.
Financial Planning and Business Analyst roles are well recognized in the Middle East, especially in the UAE. FP&A helps an organization make wiser financial decisions. The activities include forecasting and modeling, integrated financial planning, planning, and budgeting among others.
That is why the Financial Planning and Business Analyst jobs are not just limited to large companies; even Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are hiring FP&A Professionals.
If you have the required skills and looking for top Finance jobs in Dubai, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Here are the latest job vacancies we’ve collated after browsing through Indeed, Naukrigulf, and LinkedIn.
Al Wafiq Electronics Trading LLC is looking for a Financial/Business Analyst (FP&A)
Al Wafiq Electronics Trading is the leading channel partner of DU Telecom, a leading Telecommunications company in Dubai, UAE.
Core skills you must have to qualify for this role:
- Proven analytical background
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent Powerpoint presentations
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Experience working with senior decision-makers.
- Drive fresh initiatives for financial planning and business intelligence systems.
- You need to have a bachelor’s degree.
- MBA finance preferred.
AED8,000 – AED10,000 a month
Click here to apply.
Americana Restaurants is hiring Financial Planning and Analysis Assistant Manager
Americana Restaurants is the largest restaurant operator in the MENA region and Kazakhstan in terms of a number of restaurants in its countries of operations.
Education Qualifications for the job:
- MBA/CA/ACCA/CIMA/Masters in related field (Commerce, Finance)
- You need to have a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification experience in an FP&A or Management accounting role
Skills you need to have:
- Understanding of financial accounting procedures and best practices
- Working knowledge of ERP systems like Oracle, SAP BI, and Hyperion
- An operational understanding of the restaurant business would be an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and an ability to build complex financial models from scratch.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment as well as on individual assignments
- Effectively communicate with senior-level management
- Excellent Communication skills, fluent in English.
Click here to apply.
Aspen Pharma Group has a job vacancy for Senior Finance Associate (FP&A)
With a 170-year heritage, Aspen is a global specialty and branded multinational pharmaceutical company. It has a presence in both emerging and developed markets and 69 established offices in over 50 countries
Education Qualification And Experience:
- Bachelors in Finance/Accounting or any degree/diploma equivalent to Finance (CA, ACCA, CIMA, CGMA)
- Five years in Pharmaceuticals, FMCG
- Three years working in the MENA Region
- Two years preferably in Pharmaceuticals/ FMCG
- Excel – Advanced
- Powerpoint – Advanced
- ERP – Good working knowledge
Click here to apply
Visa is looking for Director – Financial Planning & Analysis
Visa, as you know, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Visa’s Financial Planning and Analysis team is looking for a highly analytical Director with a proven track record delivering business and financial insights to focus on Visa’s cross-border business.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following or related quantitative field – finance, engineering, accounting, mathematics, economics, statistics
- MBA and/or CFA preferred
Skills and work experience you need to have:
- 8-12 years of relevant financial analysis work experience; with 4-6 years in corporate finance, investment banking, or management consulting
- Expert skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong business acumen and commercial intuition are required. Understanding Visa’s business is preferred but not necessary
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; ability to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
- Experience designing financial dashboards to focus managerial attention
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with all levels of management
- Proven expertise in modeling techniques and managing large data sets
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team and produce time-sensitive deliverables
- Strong leadership skills generating support and momentum among functional peers
- Global or multi-national business experience on the ground preferred
Click here to apply
Takeda Pharmaceutical is hiring Financial Planning & Analysis Head
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine?
Join Takeda Pharmaceutical as FP&A Head – Middle East in their Dubai, UAE office.
Takeda Pharmaceutical is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company. It is the largest pharmaceutical company in Asia and one of the top 20 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world by revenue.
- University degree in one of the following or relevant fields – Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Science
- MBA or MS/BS in Finance or Accounting (Preferred)
- Professional accounting/finance membership such as CPA, CIA, CFA, or equivalent
Behavioral Competencies and Skills
- At least 7 years of experience in finance in a multinational environment
- Extensive experience in financial planning processes (budgeting, forecasting, etc) and financial consolidation of complex market/product portfolios
- Experience in implementing/improving financial systems. SAP, HFM, and Power BI is a major plus
- Basic proficiency in US SOX and internal control framework
- Working experience in the Pharmaceutical and FMCG sector
- Previous regional or multi-country experience is preferred
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Strong personal integrity and desire to work in a company with a high-integrity culture
- Global perspective, corporate mindset, culturally sensitive
Click here to apply.
Are you looking for a career in Financial Planning and Analysis? Fill up this form and we will help you connect to an industry expert.