Join us Live: Building a Thriving Career as a Relationship Manager in Corporate Banking as a CA (no MBA)
Harvansh Grover, Regional Head - Conglomerates & Large Corporate, South India at HDFC Bank (Ex-Citibank), will share his insights on transitioning from operations to sales and building a successful career in this dynamic field.
Harvansh Grover cleared his CA from ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) with an All India Rank in Nov 2005 and got a break with Citi.
After spending two years in Citi Operations, he could clearly feel the desperation to make it to frontend Corporate Banking.
Though Citi was extremely open to mobility, still it was not easy to move directly from operations to Corporate Bank...he decided to Quit Citi and do an MBA.
As he was about to join ISB for an MBA he got an opportunity as a Relationship Manager in Corporate Banking.
Guess what... He gave MBA a miss and took up the role.
15 years fast forward... he has worked with over 1000 Corporate - Promoters, MDs, CEOs, CFOs, and Treasurers all across the country.
Join us LIVE
Join us on LinkedIn Live as we delve into the rewarding career path of a Relationship Manager in Corporate Banking.
Our guest, Harvansh Grover, Regional Head - Conglomerates & Large Corporate, South India at HDFC Bank (Ex-Citibank), will share his insights on transitioning from operations to sales and building a successful career in this dynamic field.
Discover the lucrative opportunities, client interactions, and growth potential that make this role truly fulfilling. Don't miss this chance to gain valuable knowledge from an industry expert and chart your path toward success in Corporate Banking.
Link Here: https://lnkd.in/d4UrHy2U
Topics to be discussed
- What do you believe sets you apart from other Senior Relationship Managers in the industry? And how did you grow so well in your career? Any early decisions that propelled growth?
- Key qualities and basic skills required to succeed in a profile like yours.
- How do you differentiate yourself and your approach to client management? How do you build relationships with clients?
- Challenges in your journey and navigating those challenges and achieving successful outcomes?
- What is the difference between Corporate banker, Transaction Banking Sales, Treasury Sales, and IB?
- What is the role of Industrial Trainees or MBA interns in Banking?
- Q&A and networking with Harvansh
LinkedIn Live link here: Link Here: https://lnkd.in/d4UrHy2U