Hiring in Merger & Acquisition Tax: Financial Consultancy Experience is mandatory and must be a CA
Contactx Resource Management Co. Ltd. is hiring Chartered Accountants for Merger & Acquisition - Tax. Financial Consultancy Experience is mandatory.
Before we go ahead...Did you know?
M&A can be an attractive career path, not only because it's lucrative but also because you play a role in significant financial decisions.
M&A professionals are often intermediaries in decisions involving big industry players, which means you might have a hand in deals that go into the billions.
Contactx Resource Management Co. Ltd. is hiring Chartered Accountants for Merger & Acquisition - Tax.
The responsibilities would include:
- Providing tax & regulatory advice on M&A transactions and restructuring.
- Having good knowledge of Corporate Tax regulations relating to M&A.
- Exchange Control Regulations, SEBI Regulations, Stamp duty regulations.
- Keeping up-to-date on developments in tax and regulatory space – FEMA, SEBI, Corporate Laws, etc.
- Coaching / developing junior members on the concepts of M&A Tax, re-structuring and corporate tax.
- Providing M&A tax advisory services and PE tax strategies.
- Building positive client relationships and demonstrating an understanding of the client’s requirements and business.
Levels - Senior/Assistant Manager/Manager
Experience - Financial Consultancy experience is mandatory
Qualification - Must be a CA
Click here to apply.
This job opportunity was posted on Naukari.com and we are trying to help you by sharing details. We do not take ownership of this job post.