30+ Forensic Accounting Firms in Australia To Apply For Jobs
Today we are sharing the list of 30+ Forensic Accounting Firms in Australia Where You Can Apply For a Job. These are just a few famous Forensic Firms in Australia. Hope this helps you.
International Forensic Accounting Firms
- Ernst & Young
- Grant Thornton
- Plante Moran
- Baker Tilly
- Rothstein Kass
- Dixon Hughes Goodman
- UHY Advisors
- And a lot more!
Forensic Accounting is just not for large accounting firms. Even small firms have recognized the growth potential of the forensic accounting field.
Other than Big 4 Accounting Firms many other small/mid-sized firms are working in the Field of Forensic Audit.
So if you are not getting an opportunity in a Big 4 Firm or a Big 10 Firm start your Forensic Accounting Journey in other equally amazing smaller firms. Toshaj from India started his journey from a small firm and then moved to a Big firm - PwC.
List of Forensic Accounting Firms in Australia
Now there are a lot of Forensic Accounting firms in Australia as well.
Forensic Accounting in Australia is more Prevention driven, unlike in India where it is investigation-driven.
CA ANZ has recently (2018) introduced the Forensic Accounting specialization module in its Chartered Accountancy qualification a qualified Chartered Accountant from The Institute in Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) has a similar experience, they can enroll in this module.
For details please visit Member services Forensic.
Listed below (in no specific order) a few Forensic Accounting Firms in Australia (Source Online)
- PKF Au
- William Buck
- Prosperity Advisers Group
- HLB Mann Judd
- Nexia Australia
- Bentleys Australia
- Walker Wayland Australasia
- Pitcher Partners
- Grant Thornton Australia
- Moore Stephens Australia
- AZ Next Generation Advisory
- Hall Chadwick Australia
- DFK Australia New Zealand
- Shine Wing
- UHY Haines Norton
- Synergy Group Australia
- Fordham Group
- Cor Cordis Chartered Accountants etc
- If you have no experience in Forensic Accounting and Big 4 Firms DO NOT select you, do not worry! Apply to the other firms.
- The learning in mid-sized Forensic Accounting firms is phenomenal.
- Network and join various courses so you can meet other Forensic Accountants.
- So all of you DO NOT STOP and chase what you want. Everything is possible.
- Pursue related courses/certifications.
- Remember it is not necessary to be a Chartered Accountant or a CPA to be a Forensic Accountant.
The Finance Story is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and get updates with latest stories of finance professionals.